Followers

Friday 26 March 2021

Just Because

26th March 2021

Today I have a very quick and cheerful card for you using the first release from Crafty Purple Frog which I am currently addicted too.

I started but stamping some of the images from the Flowers and Berries stamp set in Versa Mark ink, this ink stays wet for a while and allows you to use embossing powders with it. For this card I used WOW! bright white embossing powder and went ahead and heat set the powder on my card layer.  After I did this I used Distress Oxide inks in colours of my choice, (I like bright colours so I chose Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers and Picked Rasberry) to blend over the embossed images with my blending brushes, once Iwas happy with my blend I gently rubbed over the top with a tissue, this takes the ink off the embossing and makes the images pop out.

I layered the piece onto black card, this seems to be my go to at the moment as it helps to draw your eye into the card.  I then selected two sentiments from the Just Because stamp set, stamped and layered them and attached them to my card. I went for Just Because and  I wanted to make you smile as I am sending the card to a friend who needs a little cheering up.

I hope you give this card a go, it was fun to make and could easily be replicated many times.

Take care and keep crafting

Lucy xx

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

Flowers and Berries Stamp Set

Just Because Stamp Set

Distress Oxide Inks

Beautiful Blender Brushes by Time for Tea Designs

WOW! Bright White Embossing Powder



2 comments:

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...