Followers

Friday 9 April 2021

Can I badger you for a cuppa sometime?

 9th April, 2021

Hi crafters, so I have been busy using the gorgeous The Sett stamps from Crafty Purple Frog. I can't get enough of this badger and the sentiment  "can I badger you for a cuppa sometime".


For this card I made about 4 masks of the badger so I was able to stamp him out several times without overstamping on my previous stamped images, I started at the bottom ane worked up my card stamoing in Versamark Ink and using WOW! Copper Embossing powder to make him stand out against my choce of craft card.  I then stamped and coloured a single badger using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Alchol Markers, cut round one of his paws and inserted a tea cup from the same stamp set.

I stamped out the sentiment and using my trimmer cut around it and layered it up onto a stamped piece of blue card and some more craft card...this made the step to hold the card in place when standing up.


To top the card off I decided that Mr Badger should really badger the recipient for a cuppa so I cut out 4 speech bubbles from the Heffy Doodle die set Whatcha Sayin and stamped "can I" from the main sentiment into each one...to do this I used a stamping platform and masked the words I did want from the sentiment when inking up in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.


I hope you enjoyed this card, I certainly enjoyed making it.

Take care and stay crafty

Lucy x

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

1 comment:

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...