Followers

Monday 26 April 2021

Photo Booth Birthday

 26th April, 2021

Well a very good crafty morning to you. 

Today I bring you a sneek peek from the new release from Crafty Purple Frog, this is the second release from the lovely Amy and it is just super. I have had so much fun playing with them all, come back everyday this week to see more sneek peeks before the actual release on 30th April.

The moment I saw the hare and the glasses from the I'm All Ears stamp set I immediately thought of the photo booths you can hire for parties etc and off to work I went.  I started out with a slim line card and layered that with some black card and some patterned paper, I stamped out the hare 3 times in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and couloured him using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers. I then stamped out and coloured several of the glasses and also the cap, crown from the Spread Your Wings and the bow tie from The Sett stamp set and decided which hare I would dress with what...and then added glossy accents to the glasses to give the illusion of reflection.

Once I had sussed that out I cut out 9 polaroid frames in thin white card from My Favourite Things and then 3 in the colour of my choice for the top layer. I stuck 3 white frames together and then a top layer to give dimension with using foam tape - I find layering the card like this gives a sturdy card and good for posting.

I then spent some time layering all the piecs up on my card until I was happy, I then added the same patterened paper to the backs of each photo and stuck all the components together with a wet glue.

Hope you enjoyed this card and sneek peek. See you all again tomorrow for more.

Happy Crafting

Lucy xx

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

I'm All Ears Stamp Set

The Sett Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Spread Your Wings Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends

Glossy Accents

Supplies not available from Crafty Purple Frog

MFT Polaroid Die



No comments:

Post a Comment

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...