Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Party Mouse

 April 29th, 2021

So we made it through to the last day of Crafty Purple Frog sneek peeks and here we are with the Party Mouse, another very enjoyable stamp set to use.

To start with I layered a C6 card blank with black card and then another white layer with I stamped the confetti elements of the Party Mouse stamp set in various colours of Versafine Clair ink, I used Warm Breeze, Purple Delight and Fantasia to give a fun and vibrant background. I then wents ahead and stamped the mouse, a party hat and various cupcakes, coloured them in using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends and added some highlights with a white gel pen to the hat. I then thought mmmmm frosting and went ahead and added embossing ink to the icing part with an embossing pen and then went ahead and used WOW! Hologram Sparkle embossing powder which gives a beautiful shimmer.

I found some dies in my stash that seemed to work with the card and cut a sizeable matt out of white card, I then went ahead and gently added a light blend of Scattered Straw Distress Oxide over the top, I went slightly darker on the outside to draw the eye in.  At that point I had made a party mouse song up in my head and was humming when it struck me the mouse should look like he is having a party too..so I cut round his little mousey paws/hands and inserted a small piece of cake, after all we all need cake on our birthday...right!

I then added the mouse to an action wobbler and foam pads to the cup cakes and added them to my card along with the sentiment have a mice day, which I just love.

I so hope you have enjoyed this sneek peek series I know I have. Watch out for more posts here and on social media in the coming weeks.

Take Care and Happy Crafting

Lucy xx

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

Party Mouse Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends

Distress Oxide Ink

Versafine Clair Ink

WOW! Hologram Sparkle Embossing Powder

WOW! Embossing Pen

Supplies not from Crafty Purple Frog

My Stash Dies - From Stampin Up

Action Wobblers

1 comment:

  1. Love the way you used the little stamps to create the background

    ReplyDelete

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...