Followers

Friday 7 May 2021

Roses Are Like Friends

 May 7th, 2021

Hi all, I am back today with a gorgeous and classic looking card for you using the Blooming Marvelous Stamp Set by Crafty Purple 

To start with I wanted a sparkley but not blingy look to this card and as I seem to be addicted to the WOW!Clear Hologram Sparkle Embossing Powder I opted for that. I used Sookwang heat resistant doubled sided tape and layed out stripes across my card base, removed the release paper and covered with the embossing powder and heat set it until the magic happend and I was left with sparkly stripes of goodness.

I then proceeded to stamp out the rose from the Blooming Marvelous Stamp Set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it in using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend marker is the dark red blend. I stamped a couple of leaves and coloured them in the same way using the light green blend and then added a few highlights to the rose and leaves in a white gel pen.

Using foam pads or tape I popped up the rose and attached it to the bottom left hand corner of my card and placed the leaves behind it and secured in place with wet glue. I then picked out my sentiment, stamped it out and used the Stitched Nesting Dies from Stampin Up to cut out an elegant shape on white card, this didn't look right on its own so I added a layer of red card behing it to compliment the rose and stuck it flat to the card on the top right. To top the card off I used some bubbles from Little Things from Lucy's Cards.

Thank you for taking time out to read this post. Have a great weekend.

Happy Crafting

Lucy xx

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

Blooming Marvelous Stamp Set

Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers

WOW! Clear Hologram Sparkle Embossing Powder

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Supplies not from Crafty Purple Frog

Sookwang Heat Resistant tape

Stitched Nesting Dies from Stampin Up

Bubbles from Little Things from Lucy's Cards


1 comment:

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...