Followers

Friday 21 May 2021

Bee Kind

 May 21st, 2021

Hi folks, Im back again with another crafty make using items from Crafty Purple Frog.

Today we have a quick and simple card using the bee from the Blooming Marvelous Stamp Set.

I used the largest Honeycomb stencil to form a back ground by blending with Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Ink to get a lovely smooth and not too harsh blend of colour, I faded this out towards one side to give abit more texture and because I didn't want solid colour across the whole thing. I stamped out the bee and coloured using Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers and to add some shimmer I embossed the wings with WOW! Clear Hologram Sparkle embossing powder.

I then chose my sentiment and stamped it out onto white card and cut ot out using the banner from Tag Along die set from Heffy Doodle and layered this onto black. I worked out my positioning and attached both the bee and sentiment on foam pads to my card. Using a black fine liner pen I drew in little lines to look like the bee had flown from sentiment to the otherside of the card.


Thank you for reading and happy crafting

Lucy xx

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

Blooming Marvelous Stamp Set 

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

WOW! Clear Hologram Sparkle Embossing Powder

Specctrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers

Tag Along Dies from Heffy Doodle

Distress Oxide Inks

1 comment:

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...