Followers

Friday 14 May 2021

Mushroom Stencil by Crafty Purple Frog

 

Hi everyone, I am back with a quick post today to show a couple of different ways to use the mushroom stencil by Crafty Purple Frog.

Ok then, I find the best way for me to get them lined up is to write on them, this way is saves me a bit of time fiddling about. I used Distress Oxide inks in Pumice Stone and Festive Berries to complete the mushroom...using the full mushroom cut out first with Pumice Stone and then aligning the other stencil over the top with the Festive Berries to get the whole Mushroom or toadstool.

Once you have that image you have the choice to leave it like that or add an outline using the small mushroom stamp from the Foxy Stamp Set, it is easy to line up using the stamp on an acyrlic block but if you go abit squiffy like I have on a few it really doesn't matter.

A fun way is to use the top of the mushroom in a yellow colour to make cheese and use it along side the Party Mouse Stamp Set which you will see me do in a upcoming post.

Thank you for reading.

Happy Crafting

Lucy

xx

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

Mushroom Stencil

Foxy Stamp Set

Party Mouse Stamp Set

1 comment:

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...