Followers

Friday 18 June 2021

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021

Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from Crafty Purple Frog.

Lets go...

This is another half cheat for me as I already had the images stamped, coloured and cut out begging to be turn into a creation (I had also embossed the icing on the cupcakes too).  As norml I stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colour in Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends or Copic markers, however you can use any markers you have or pencils too.  I decided to us ethe cheese background that I made using the top of the mushroom stencil from an earlier post. I chose and stamped my sentiment on white card and layered on black gloss card stock which I already had.

In my normal way I went ahead and laid everything out on my card until I was happy with the layout, I popped up some images on foam pads and glued some flat to give some partial dimension. I think this Party Mouse is saying I love cheese but there is always time for cake. After looking at it I decided to bulk out the cake with some little cake clay embelishments I had in my stash.

I hope you enjoyed this card and the use of combining stencils and stamps.

Happy Crafting

Lucy xx

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

Party Mouse Stamp Set

Mushroom Stencil

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers

Supplies not from Purple Crafty Frog

Copic Markers

Cake Embelishments


1 comment:

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...