Followers

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Birthday Fox

 April 28th, 2021

Here we are on Wednesday with a Foxy sneek peek using the Foxy stamp set from Crafty Purple Frog.

Off we go, I first used my cloud stencil from Inkylicious and Distress Oxide ink to blend over the background for a fluffy cloud effect. I then used the Grassy Lass Dies from Heffy Doodle to cut out some different layers of grass and I chose to do this in a couple of different colours to add abit more pop to the card. I then went ahead and stamped the fox, his attire, and mushrooms, I always stamp, colour and cut more than I need just incase I want to go mad or save them for another project.  I knew I wanted some dimension on the card so I placed all the bits on the card (I find this really helpful as I have stuck to many things down in the past only to find I have got it wrong)! once I decided on my layout I then added foam tape or pads to the back to get the require dimension I wanted.

This really was a fun card to put together and this card is perfect for a man however Mr Fox can also be a Foxy Lady! Hope you have fun when you get your set home.

Happy Crafting

Lucy xx

Supplies used from Crafty Purple Frog

Foxy Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Happy Birthday Everyone Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Blooming Marvelous Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Grassy Lass Dies from Heffy Doodle

Distress Oxide Inks

Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends

Supplies not from Crafty Purple Frog

Inktlicious Lovely as a Cloud Stencil


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...