Followers

Tuesday 27 April 2021

HapBee Birthday

 27th April, 2021

Hello, as promised I am back again with another sneek peek from Crafty Purple Frog. This time I am using the Blooming Marvelous and Happy Birthday Everyone stamp sets along with the Hexagon layering stencil.

This time I used a standard C6 card base. Taking my blender brushes I used Distress Oxides in Carved Pumpkin, Fossilised Amber and Dried Marigold and layered up my stencils from biggest to smallest, you coud also do smallest to biggest too, I only blended over 2 thirds of the card and faded it out towards the top and bottom as I wanted a more muted effect. Once I had done this I stamped out the bee and rose and coloured them with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend markers, I added some higlights to the rose with a white gel pen from my stash and they decided I wanted some leaves so I stamped and coloured 3 to add to the rose. After I coloured the bee covered him in VersaMark ink and the embossed twice with WOW! Clear Gloss Ultra High embossing powder. My bee cracked as I man handled him too much but I actually really like the look as it adds more texture.

I then grabbed my stamping platform and popped my card in and once I decided the rose was going in the bottom left of the card I placed the happy birthday stamps and inked them up and stamped a couple of times for a dark and crisp sentiment, I then placed the bee over the PY of happy and there we have a HapBee Birthday Card.

Thank you for joining me again today.

Happy Crafting

Lucy xx

Supplies from Crafty Purple Frog

Blooming Marvelous Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Happy Birthday Everyone Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Happy Birthday Everyone Stamp Set - Available 30th April

Spectrum Noir Tri-Blends

Distress Oxides

WOW! Clear Gloss Ultra High Embossing Powder

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is always room for cake

 18th June, 2021 Hi everyone,  I have returned today using the Party Mouse stamp set from  Crafty Purple Frog . Lets go... This is another h...